Not one, but two exciting positions need to filled at Cunning Plan Marketing! Have you got what it takes to be our next Social Media Account Executive or Digital Marketing Apprentice? Whether you’re looking to start your career in digital or move up to the next level, there’s a great opportunity for you.
Social Media Account Executive
Due to some recent account wins we are looking for a new junior member of the team to help us to deliver award-winning campaigns for our brilliant clients.
We are looking for someone with a passion for social media and an excellent grasps of what compelling content looks like. With 1-2 years experience in a similar role you must be creative and organised with a keen eye for detail and a flair for drafting killer copy.
In return you will join an experienced team who will help you to develop your skills and industry know-how while working with cool brands to execute exciting campaigns.
You will have:
- A degree and 1-2 years of interactive / digital agency experience working on digital / social strategies + campaigns, including some client-facing experience
- The ability to multi-task in a busy agency environment and great organisation skills
- Excellent time management skills and never miss a deadline
- Some client liaison skills and be willing to develop in this area
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing Cunning Plan team (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humour)
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things social, web, and mobile
- The ability to write concisely without typo or delay
- Ambitions to progress to the next step and take on new challenges
Closing date 16th August 2019
Digital Marketing Apprentice
We need a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a digital marketing apprentice in Altrincham.
As an apprentice at Cunning Plan you will gain a further qualification and progress your career in a varied and challenging digital marketing role.
To apply, visit www.juiceacademy.co.uk/apprentices-apply
- A-C in English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent
- A passion for social and digital!
Deadline for entries: 16th August
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a selection day on 21st August where the lucky apprentices will be chosen. If you are selected you will be expected to start your apprenticeship on 27th August, please mark clearly on your application if you will be unavailable to start on this date and we will consider you for future selection days.
Note: The Juice Academy will recruit a number of apprentices to start in August and while you’re applying for the Cunning Plan position, you may be placed in a different, equally exciting role.